An excellent opportunity has opened to join our team at Recycling Metal & Waste, based on the Linton Trading Estate, Bromyard, HR7 4QT.
Duties will include weighing and grading material coming on to site, general housekeeping, using mobile and fixed plant & equipment, de-polluting vehicles and some office work as and when required to cover holidays.
The ideal candidate will have experience in following site Health & Safety rules within a construction/production environment and be a versatile, motivated & flexible individual with good forward planning.
- Driving Licence
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office programmes such as Outlook, Excel and Word along with the capability to learn new systems (Training provided)
- Able to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 1pm every Saturday
- Reliable, motivated and committed, with a can-do attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Able to think ahead and plan work to improve productivity
- Experience in the use of a FLT or 360 material handler, although training will be given for the right candidate
- Previous experience within a construction/production environment or similar role
- Any relevant qualifications relevant to the position
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a small team and is able to work well on their own as well as with others.
Commitment, and reliability being key requirement’s as well as motivation and being able think ahead, as the position can be physical and fast paced at times.
This position would suit someone who has a good mechanical understanding or a keen interest. In return we offer the opportunity to be part of an expanding and diverse organisation, a competitive salary, 28 days’ annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) and a pension scheme.
Full-time, Monday to Friday & Saturday Mornings
Please email your CV and relevant details.